Cameron Highlands: Some must-do things for first timers
With its cool air, lush hillscape and touch of colonial nostalgia, Cameron Highlands lures both locals and globetrotters to this weekend wonderland. Here is a comprehensive list of things to do in the highlands, from the not-to-be-missed activities, to uniquely local favourites. Keep this for your next trip!
- Visit the tea plantation.
- Eat lavender ice cream at the Lavender Garden.
- Pluck fresh strawberries.
- Smell the roses in a rose garden.
- Adopt a cactus.
- Go back in time at the Time Tunnel Museum.
- See colourful butterflies at the Butterfly Farm.
- Visit Sam Poh Temple
To see more products from Halal Street UK, click the link below.