What is …?
Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.
Some Health benefits of Chia seeds:
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Almost All the Carbs in Them Are Fiber.
- Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein.
- The High Fiber and Protein Content in Chia Seeds May Help You Lose Weight.
- Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
To see more products from Halal Street UK, click the link below.